Sunday 16 February 2014

First Public Exhibition
Inter-Action, Milton Keynes, October 2013



Visitor comments from exhibition at Inter-Action in Milton Keynes:
  • I like the ideas translated into very different materials and images. It took time to read the installation personally re what it evoked. A really worthwhile visit. The words in the handout helps to take the thought further. Kay Lynn 11.10.13
  • We eventually got here! I think your work is inspirational and I'd love to provide an opportunity to exhibit in the chapel. Please do contact me. Neil and family 12-10-13
  • So glad we came. Joshua has been 'explaining' all about your work to a group doing a workshop here. Your triptych is so personal - I'm pleased we found and read your notes. Thank you for suggesting we visit the exhibition, a very worthwhile visit. Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment